Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

The OP deleted

this question

with no explanation. I would contact the OP to ask why but cannot find an email address to ask. Is it appropriate to vote to undelete?

I voted to undelete.
    It's undeleted now. By the way how can one check that this has happened? The question has no edits, and the only way I know to see closing/deletion history is by looking at the editing history. (And happy new year.)

Thanks. The undeletion answers my question (I did not vote to undelete).

How do you look at the editing history?

• CommentAuthortheo_b
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013 edited

If the question wasn't edited, I think the only way is to do it manually. Replace the part "/questions/12345/title" of the question link by "/revisions/12345/list", so

http://mathoverflow.net/questions/117527/reflexive-saturated-banach-spaces

becomes

http://mathoverflow.net/revisions/117527/list

which brings you there.
    • CommentAuthorquid
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013

I am not quite sure I understand Andres Caicedo question correctly, but: To see questions and answers that were recently deleted (for 10k+):

Tools - Links - recently deleted posts

Then you have a list, and who deleted it is written as well.

Thanks, Theo.

quid, that works for a deleted post but not once the post has been undeleted.

• CommentAuthorquid
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2013

Bill Johnson, yes, I agree. It is just that I could see two interpretations of Andres Caicedo's "this." It could on the one hand refer to seeing that it was deleted and undeleted (answered by theo_b), but on the other hand also to noticing that some question was deleted by OP in the first place (as I said I was not sure what he meant and thus answered the not-yet-answered one in addition).

Finally, if one wishes to keep an eye on recent (up to a month) delte/undelete situations another "tool" is handy: under delete, at the end one has 'recently undeleted'